The Partnership Forum
The All-Island Partnership Forum was established following a decision by the North South Ministerial Council on 10 July 2013 to nominate the 6 Lead Organisations to take responsibility for carrying out development and progress in 6 major areas.
The objective of the Partnership Forum is to ensure that the six Lead Organisations plan their work in conjunction with each other and with Foras na Gaeilge in the these areas.
The Partnership Forum meets at least four times a year, and more frequently as considered necessary.
The Partnership Forum consists of the heads of the Lead Organisations, the Chairperson of the Language Development Forum and two representatives from Foras na Gaeilge, one of whom is Chairperson of the Forum. Foras na Gaeilge also provides secretarial services to the Partnership Forum.
Members of the Partnership Forum
- Edel Ní Chorráin (Chairperson) – Foras na Gaeilge
- Éamonn Ó hArgáin – Foras na Gaeilge
- Caitríona Ní Cheallaigh – Cumann na bhFiann
- Bláthnaid Ní Ghréacháin – Gaeloideachas
- Antoine Ó Coileáin – Gael Linn
- Lorcán Mac Gabhann – Glór na nGael
- Liam Ó Maolaodha – Oireachtas na Gaeilge
- Julian de Spáinn – Conradh na Gaeilge
- Siuán Ní Mhaonaigh – Chairperson, the Language Development Forum