The Projects Fund
Foras na Gaeilge welcomes organisations wishing to apply to the Projects Fund. This is a fund which is aimed at areas of work and projects not covered by Foras na Gaeilge schemes and between €1,000/£900 and €12,000/£10,800 is available in grants.
Applications will be welcomed which demonstrate:
1. that the promotion, fostering and preservation of the Irish language is a main aim of the project for which a grant is sought.
2. that the project is in accordance with the strategy of Foras na Gaeilge.
3. that there is a need for the project and that value for money is available to Foras na Gaeilge.
Projects such as the following will be welcomed:
1. Innovative projects which would benefit the Irish language sector or the Irish language community.
2. Projects which develop new concepts which would benefit the Irish language sector or the Irish language community.
3. Projects which would have a wide influence on the Irish language sector or on the Irish language community.
4. Projects which ensure the promotion, fostering and preservation of the Irish language.
Deadline for applications
The application form and supporting documents must be submitted to by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 16th of April 2021, 5.00pm.
Queries agus applications
If you have a question about the Projects fund, you can send an email to email@example.com before the deadline.