Lexicography Symposium – March 2021
Irish-language Lexicography and the Irish-language Community: Where next?
Now that the New English-Irish Dictionary project has been completed, Foras na Gaeilge want to investigate the Irish-language community’s needs in relation to lexicography. In this symposium, a panel of speakers will share their experiences from various aspects of the Irish-language community. Viewers will have the opportunity at the end to ask questions.
Saturday 27 March
- Dónal Ó hAiniféin (Irish-medium Education)
- Máirín Ní Ghadhra (Media)
- Máire Ní Fhinneadha (Gaeltacht Community)
- Dónall Ó Braonáin (3rd Level Education)
- Sorcha Ní Mhonacháin (Raising Children Through Irish)
- Pádraig Ó Mianáin (FnaG Lexicography Editor)
- Áine Ní Chiaráin (Chairperson)
Free of charge. Everyone welcome.